Just Delightful



















I haven't had time to blog with finals and my trip to New York. I'm finally free, turned in all the exams, papers, finals, work and now I'm going to enjoy the holidays. I'll be traveling to Colombia to visit the family tomorrow and I'm way too excited to go home. I'm wishing for a lot of things this christmas but my main wish is New York. I went for a work trip last week and it went amazing, loved my work, looked through fashion images, saw the editing studio, talked to the graphic designer for the book, and just met fabulous people.

I met the Dutch fashion photography duo Inez and Vinoodh, and they actually had heard of me... Lisa was like"Oh this is Laura, my intern from Paris" and they were like "Oh we've heard so much about you" jaja all of this while putting make up on a Dutch princess. It was all way too glamourous, a beautiful studio (Studio 59), lights, make up, clothes everything you'd imagine at a Fashion Photoshoot, and I was ecstatic to be part of it all. So as part of my holiday wishes I'm going to add a new goal: Meet new people. Next semester I want to come back open minded and meet new people, hear new opinions, and just enjoy myself.

In honor of my trip, my blog post today is about Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin. They met in 1986 and have been working professionally since. They have shot various editorials for almost every fashion magazine, as well as celebrity portraits.

If you want to see more of their work:
http://www.thecollectiveshift.com/show/portfolio/van_Lamsweerde_Matadin

As for this, this is an editorial from Vogue Paris August 2009, named ADN DE LA MODE. Each model represents a different designer. I thought it was just delightful. jaja I hope everyone enjoys their holidays. What is everyone else wishing for this Christmas?









Missoni





















Tommy Hilfiger




















Fendi modeled by Raquel Zimmermann




























Azzedine Alaia
















Paul Smith



























Prada
















Nina Ricci




















Michael Kors modeled by Daria Werbowy











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Seeing through Vogue Eyes Design by Insight © 2009