My Love for the color Red

Last night I cried myself to sleep after watching Valentino: The last emperor. jajaja I don't even know why I found it so sentimental, maybe it was the cutest love story between Gian Carlo and Valentino or maybe it was the fact that he retired (which I know is old news but this was a reminder). He really was great and he really made the most beautiful dresses. Oh haute couture how I love you.



































































Oh to love a man like Valentino takes patience, but just to see how much love Gian Carlo has for him.. it's so touching. Just adorable. I absolutely adore Gian Carlo Giammetti.














Goodbye Valentino. I miss you.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Seeing through Vogue Eyes Design by Insight © 2009